, , , , ,

The Waterfall Club

What a gem this place is. An amazing club that is not even open yet. I had to cam in to sneak a few photos but I'm not giving away their entire layout so I think its ok. (God I hope they don't get pissed). The name for this location is perfect. There is alot of water moving around here and even from my little spot (through the ban lines) I can see how amazing this location will be. With traffic under 300(yasss!). This spot has the potential to climb to the top spot and be a real contender with the rest of the clubs trying to keep all the new ones at the bottom. Not to mention, this sim made me thirsty af. Like it made me feel like drinking  nice ice cold water(which I am about to do).


With a few nice seating areas, my only wish is that more "modern" furniture was used here.. (maybe some safari prints or wicker chairs?) but this (photo above) was the most modern furniture I could find on the entire sim. However, what they lack in regards to the furniture, they make up for it with the waterfalls and sim layout. I enjoyed it although I could not walk through it like I wanted. Not sure if this place is open or not, I just thought it was an amazing find and I really enjoyed the streaming music here, even if it was just a radio station, it fit the vibe of the sim.
Check this place out when its open to the public. Enjoy!

To visit this location: SLUrl
To see more photos: Flickr

0 comments:

Post a Comment