, , ,

..::The RooF Club::..

Not sure if I been here before, but with traffic under 300 I was surprised by the effort that went into the placement and decor of this club. The entry (which is also the Teleport spot, thx SL Gawds) greets you with this waterfall. As you look around you realize you are situated right off the coast in between a series of beautiful mountains. The longer you stay, the more you want to stay. Only gripe is the stream, commercial heavy, and music is from literally all genres (it made me crazy).



The dancefloor is kind of huge, which in my opinion is a bad thing. Big dancefloors makes a place look empty, no matter how many people you get to tp in (I mean unless of course you can max out the sim). The empty space needs more. But the seating area, as pictured above, is absolutely adorable. With a view of the ocean and mountains it does set the mood and lives up to its name "The Roof Club". With a greedy table in place, my only issue with that is the unnecessary scripts running if people decide to play during a set. Also, the scorekeepers that come with the table should be rezzed next to it.

If you are going to rezz a Greedy Table in your club... the scorekeeper should be rezzed next to it...

My reasoning is this: During a feud with a friend, a greedy table scorekeeper kept us in communication. It was in a club and every time I would see her name, I would try to beat her score. Months later when we rekindled our friendship, she told me how she would see my name on the scorekeeper and would always try to beat my score. So for months although we did not speak to each other, we spoke through the scorekeeper.

Enjoy!



To visit this location: SLUrl
To see more photos of this location: Flickr
To join my group for 44L: /Digital Exploration/

0 comments:

Post a Comment