, ,

Digital Exploration Group

Hello all, I decided it was time for a group. With all the attention my blog has been getting, I decided it was more convenient for everyone to know when new blog post are up. (I'm even thinking about holding contests) I hope you have been enjoying my blog and that you will continue reading. (I just wish people would frickin' leave comments) I need you guys feedback (has temper tantrum). I really want to know what YOU like or dislike. If I am pleasing or offending my readers (I can't please everyone but I can consider them). However, my hopes are that my group will make feedback easier to give... (hopes come true, right?)  I hope that you all continue to enjoy my posts and the places that I cover. Second Life keeps growing and my hopes are that my blog will grow with it. Even with some of the places I have covered being gone, maybe my blog post will help those who miss the place reach a place of peace. Change is inevitable, but we can memorialize what once was and find joy that it will be remembered.

Keep reading, Keep Exploring.

Join group: /Digital Exploration/

Visit Flickr for more Pics

0 comments:

Post a Comment