, , , , , , ,

Chicago Warehouse


When you first get here you would think there is only one club on the sim, how wrong you would be. With a buff bouncer guarding the front doors, this deep house sim has alot of soul. The vibe here is awesome and the decor leaves an impression. Upscale and Dive at the same time. Chicago Warehouse is home to two (the only buildings with bouncers) deep house clubs. The Soul Project is what brought me here, (soul is the best thing to have) and then after further exploration I came across The Vibe.


The music on the stream had 0 commercials (love that). The mindfulness and energy that went into making this place is awesome. I can totally see myself and a group of friends club hopping at this sim. This sim makes you want to walk through the streets. Have random conversations about stuff and throw beer bottles at the brick walls. Once you get to the other side of the sim, you are greeted by The Vibe and although the set up sticks with the sim theme, the decor is totally different, and more sassy than Soul Project.


With meaningful signs placed about, Good Vibes is all you can get here. I love ample seating, nothing makes me feel more awesome than a nice chair to park my ass and chat. This sim seems like it would attract people who actually have something to say besides gesturing and standing around holding up the brick walls.


The bar area is so visually busy, surely it would serve as an amazing roleplay tool. With bar stools that go beyond the norm and awesome lighting, this little spot is sure to warm your heart and keep you coming back.

Enjoy!


Visit my Flickr!
To visit this location: SLUrl
Join my Group!

0 comments:

Post a Comment