, , ,

Groove Lounge

Whew! I just hit the proverbial jackpot when I found this location. The attention to detail in this lounge blew me out the water! From the ceiling to the floors, I got instant chills as I entered and could not believe my eyes. With the word "hello" greeting you as you walk into the most immersive experience, you cannot help but be impressed by this location. Checking out the "About Land" tab, the owner stresses that this is a lounge and not a club. Which is fine, but I personally would love for this become a social club. I can see it now, clothing designers, furniture designers, bloggers (SL's elite) being all in one room. Yes. This spot gives me that kind of vibe.





With ample seating and an amazingly contoured ceiling, I almost want to move into this location. The hanging leaves and plants, offer a color palette that is definitely timeless. No matter what time of year you visit this location, you will be comfortable. Dressed up or dressed down, you are not out of place, that is what makes this location so versatile. It is available for booking at 750L per hour, which is pretty good for a great party. They will allow you to bring your own DJ, they just need the stream.





This location is lag free from what I can tell, and they know about good music, (look at who they idolize) you can tell soo much about owners based on what they deem important. My heart flutters here, its magical, it's appealing to the eyes, and comforting. A very nurturing atmosphere where the greatest of experiences can take place! That is what SL about.

To visit this location:SLUrl
To see more photos of this location: Flickr




Note: Privacy Policy & Terms and Condition now up. (bottom middle of front page)



0 comments:

Post a Comment