, , , ,

Raining Day Club & Bar

The main landing spot was weird,(yes definitely weird), you end up on this gray platform, and all you see is a teleport pad and blue sky. Had I been fickle about it, I would have just left. But something made me click it. Arriving, the outside does not look like much. A little "Live Nude" neon sign and you are totally having a (what the fuck) moment. But the moment you walk up the stairs, your mind is blown. The personality this little spot has is HUGE, I immediately wanted to stay. The hanging structure over the bar was puzzling, (it does look like a puzzle you want to solve) but once you get under it, it ties the entire section together very nicely. If you take the time to play with your windlight here, you will notice the entire bar section picks up the movement of the sun. Moving the windlight around can give you an entirely different vibe (See Flickr page to see what I am talking about).

A little "Live Nude" neon sign....

The bar is totally amazing, the wine is displayed so different than all the rest of the clubs I had seen before this place. Even the bar stools had me feeling good about this place. It's a Japanese spot, so all the music on the stream is totally in a different language, but the crazy part is some of the songs that played were actually pretty fucking dope! Even some of the beats were similar to "American" music, almost identical (beat wise) to some of our current hit songs. The second impression of this place was very enjoyable, the atmosphere light, but sets the tone for serious roleplay to go down. A little door sat to the left of the bar, it was kind of calling me towards it the whole time. The room this door led to had a very strong contrast from the room I was in, it peaked my curiosity quite a bit. It even made it difficult to take a good picture of where I was.

A little door sat to the left of the bar, it was kind of calling me towards it the whole time.



 Eventually, I walked through this little door and my heart lit up with excitement(although no one was even there). Even though the front is kind of small, once you get into this "Blue Room" you feel like a fresh burst of air has hit you in the face. It holds you there, intriguing all your senses. A screen sits at the back of the stage and to my amazement, they had successfully got gifs to flip randomly. It was like a video, but I'm not sure if I allowed media to even play. The glowing trees set the tone of a garden, or even a fantasy (which totally works for this setting).


...once you get into this "Blue Room" you feel like a fresh burst of air has hit you in the face.


 The plush seating has amazing animations for strippers to do their hustling and it is such a sexy place (it even makes you feel sexy, I had to take some pics of myself), I wanted to tip the bot at the front. The walls give this room a feeling that it is floating in space, which is definitely my main attraction to this little area (besides the seating, you all know I love a good chair). With fresh sake available at every table, you feel like you have entered the Japanese culture of Geisha Girls and how they cater to their clients. Not sure if all the girls here speak Japanese, but if you can use a translator, I am sure you will enjoy this place. You might want to stay even if it is just for the details and comfort this place provides.


Visit this location by clicking Here
Visit my Flickr for more photos of this Location
Become my Friend on Flickr and get to see unreleased photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment