, ,

S A L T Restaurant

Went out looking for a romantic location for dinner and I ran across this place. S A L T Restaurant is a very modern, yet plush location that intrigued me the moment I landed. The leaves on the ground, the trees blowing and the sound of water. If you don't look in every direction, you might miss something. The entry way was grand, even a parking lot to park your Bentley for your roleplay dining experience.


The Stairs take you up into a casual bar area, with a stunning view. Going down the next set of stairs you enter the dining area. Very nicely arranged and adorable, perfect for a grand dinner or just tea time with a friend.


The waterfall is amazing. It peacefully sets to tone for your brunch or dinner and even if you desire you can dress up or down for the occasion. Upon further inspection of the location, I ran across another set of dining rooms. Something of a Sunday Dinner or Family setting. For a more private diner, these areas are away from the main dining room.. In fact they are before you even hit the stairs. Sort of hidden away and easily missed.


I will definitely frequent this place because it's been a while since I've found a restaurant like this. (shh! I try to keep the good ones a secret!)



To visit this location click this SLUrl 
Enjoy! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment