, , ,

Ocean Lounge

The Ocean Lounge surprised me immediately after I walked through the rusty, circular door. Honestly, you would think you are going into a sewer or some type of submarine. Once you walk past the marble flooring, an entire new world opens up to you. The main focus is the dance floor, see through glass and sparks of electricity flutter underneath your feet. The swing music over the stream delights your ears. Parov Stelar- Libella Swing comes on and my heart melts. One of my favorite songs and it immediately made me feel at home. This place makes you want to stay.


The Mermaid captured in resin, a beautiful piece of art, hangs over a small seating area. It is huge, but very intimate, not clunky or in the way. Several others like it hang on the walls, floating even. Walking up the stairs, I find several royal boxes and one iron wrought bridge. Plush red seating adorn each Royal Box along with green felt carpet. This place is truly amazing. Pictures just do not do this place any justice.

What really may have worked against this lounge is that it is on a skilled gaming sim. Since the TOS for Skilled Gaming has changed tons o people have been denied access to these regions. My only hope is that this location gets the attention it deserves. I have no idea how long it has been there, but as I always say, it's new to me.

To visit this place click this link: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Barritalia/112/181/26


0 comments:

Post a Comment