, ,

.::ImpulseNightClub::.

With traffic below four hundred, I wanted to be wow'd and I was. The sign at the front was glowing. Neon lights always mean good things. When you get into this spot you are greeted with an amazing view of the entire club. With upstairs and downstairs seating areas, you can get away from the crowd and cuddle with your honey in private. The music here makes you want to dance, and the big plus is when I got to spot there was already a DJ set going on.



Even with no windows, this place still feels spacious, and the lava bubble lamps add to the decor pretty well. This place is all about that House Music with a little bit of techno. The DJ lineup speaks a different language, which is cool cause accents are sexy. I really enjoyed my time here and if you take the time to view my Flickr you will see. I got comfy enough to take a few pictures of myself.


The bar area is cool. It fits but its not "mind blowing". The only thing I wish is that there was more roleplay in club instead of gestures. The whole "sitting at the bar tasting my martini" thing going on.
The music here is REALLY good and I can definitely see this place becoming a major contender to the House Music Clubs that get all the traffic.

To join my group: /Digital Exploration/ 
To visit this location: SLUrl
To check out more photos: Flickr

0 comments:

Post a Comment