, , ,

Enchanted Tiki Lounge



This Tiki Lounge surprised me big time at 12 in the morning. Second Life is all about islands and any long time user knows that the beach scene is played out. It was there before there were even sculpties. We avoid beach parties, pool parties and anything having to do with islands and water. To my surprise this lounge perfects the tiki theme. I have been to a few tiki themed clubs, the prefab this and the prefab that, but this lil' lounge has so much character. Immediately after teleport, you are facing these very adorable wall fountains with a little wooden sign. Along with that is a small box asking if you would like to join their group. Very subtle and respectful. No yelling at you or mass inviting you to join their group, no unknown instant messages with bots asking you to do stuff, just very respectful and subtle hinting.


The seating areas are adorable, the color scheme is a little busy for me, but over all it captures the "tiki" theme perfectly. The little pineapples on all the table really adds a little flavor, reminding you that you are in tropical setting.



I really thought it was only one room until I started peering through walls(I walk up to the wall and just kind of turn around). I avoid camming out cause it ruins the surprises. Turning the corner and walking through a sheet of hanging beads, I was literally stunned to see a bathroom. Complete with three stalls, a mirror, and a sink, The sink is an upside down seashell, still holding true to the tiki theme.

Captures the tiki theme perfectly...


Walking through doors I thought might have led to no where, I was again surprised! I mean I almost fell out of my chair to see a fully decorated walkway and patio. The details were so stunning I could not believe my eyes. This places holds you there, keeping your eyes busy as you soak up all the visual appeal. Walking further down.... Well, I think it is best you just go there.


To visit this location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Keegan/178/222/22

0 comments:

Post a Comment