, , , ,

Sun Goddess Jazz Lounge

I come bearing gifts my lovies! This location requires formal attire, luckily I caught it while it was closed.. (don't tell on me). The attention to detail here is amazing! From the faux stained glass to the waterfalls placed about, this lil' Second Life Secret just got exposed. With some really smooth jazz on the stream, you cannot go wrong at this place. The seating arrangement is thoughtful, with couple poses and single poses. So whether you come alone or with your lover (for the night), you can enjoy some jazz either out by the coy pond or inside.



The drop down stairs offer a sense of coziness to the place.  Leaving whatever is going on outside out of view, you won't know who is there until they hit the top of them stairs(if you don't cheat with radar). The view from there intrigues the mind. Sun Goddess? Yes, clear reference to Egypt, but I am here to tell you, this location is no mythological place. It exists. My only prayer is that this place gets to stay.


The top of the pillars holding the curtains are reverse pyramids, how awesome is that? The seating is high class, first class, private jet style furniture, which is something alot of clubs skip on. Oh, and formal only here. Respect the atmosphere of this location and come jazzed up in your art deco dress, fur and pearls for this location.

The next event is DJ UrbanKing Burner
Tuesday April 5th 7-9pm
I will be there. I hope you will be too!

To visit this location: SLUrl
To see more pics: Flickr


ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment