, , ,

~Golden Moon~ Adult Lounge


The Golden Moon surprised me! At first felt like I was about to see a magical act of some kind. The black curtains at the entrance gave off the energy of "Showtime" and "Wonder". Every time I land in front of a venue and I see something thoughtful, I am praying, "please wow me! pleeeeaasseee wow me!" Sometimes the venue lets me down, other times it follows through. The entrance has these two display cases that I am sure has someone dancing in them when they have an event. The display cases are actually perfect.

"Get ready for the greatest show of your Second Life."

I can totally see someone in there as you walk into the lounge and the feeling you get being greeted like that is unmatched. It sets the tone of the place. Essentially saying, "Get ready for the greatest show of your Second Life." As you walk further in you see a ton of seating. I think I might have set in every seat in there, just to try out the animations and plan where I am going to sit to watch their next show.



The center stage steals your attention, leaving you wondering what all goes down up there. The sexy chair, sitting there... waiting to be sat on! (lol) It lures you in, makes you want to watch. This stage is presenting to you the only person in the entire place that matters. The entertainer.


The color scheme is sultry, cheetah print chairs and golden moons...


This club is not about competition, it's about the art form of dancing... of seducing. So many clubs have soo many dancers competing for tips, creating a rat race instead of a show. The color scheme is sultry, cheetah print chairs and golden moons scattered about, with one large moon representing the title of the establishment.


The backstage featuring a golden moon and curtains, is more of a side stage but it also has its own personality. Almost like a magic show, (now you see tits, now you don't lol) whispering erotic ideas in your mind. I almost would like for whoever graces that stage to read everyone a bedtime story. (lol)


Visit this Location: SLUrl
Check out my Flickr

Explore the Digital World!

0 comments:

Post a Comment