, ,

❤️Purpose Statement❤️



Hi, I am BayBeeBella, you may have seen me somewhere in Second Life. I usually stand in odd places and do my all purpose dance. My blog is here to help those who want to branch out, actually branch out. It's difficult to go through all the mess sometimes, you find a nice place and then you find a place from 2001 and you feel like Second Life is lagging behind your expectations.  So, I've done the legwork for you. If you are a lover of visual beauty then this blog is for you. 



"...a place from 2001 and you feel like Second Life is lagging behind..."



There is something amazing about that moment you discover a new place. A place no one has ever been before, or they might have been and just kept it as their little secret. I rarely follow behind anyone other than Offbeat.Melodie. My RL(real life) Bestie. You see the same people at the same club and I wonder if they ever been anywhere other than that (1) club. Yes, I did put the number 1. It is because Second Life has people from all over the world. All with different talents, tastes and ideas. People limit themselves to where they feel comfortable, then complain, (Second Life is boring). It is not boring, you are just boring.

It really depends on if my luck is good that I will make numerous post in one day. Goal is to keep it at one post a day. Usually, you will find the photo on my Flickr or Profile Feed(Profile>Web Tab>Profile Button on Left) first, before I even write a blog about the location. Usually there will be a location listed along with the photo unless the location is private like my house or a friend's house. Privacy is everything in Second Life, respect is everything as well.

I want you to enjoy my blog but I cannot please everyone all the time. I will try to be as diverse as Second Life is to me and hopefully I will find something that will please you too! Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment