💬Snipets💬: The Art of Emoting


I know I been gone for a lil' bit, but I am back ya'll! So let's jump into this topic and get soaking wet in it! (I'm feeling freaky right now so yea)    So, the Black Side (yes there is a blackside in Second Life) has watered-down the chat box into a gesture box. So many women utilize gestures as a form of communication when there is literally millions of combinations of words at their disposal. What brought this subject into such great importance was a situation that went down at a strip club "Grand Opening" that was just a big no-no. A woman on a stripper pole decided to beg for tips. I decided it was time for me to show them how it was really done. Turned on my sexy and I got on that pole and did a few emotes, but all that quickly came to a halt when my first tip of 200 lindens resulted in me only getting 100 lindens. (yes, they took half) I never decided to do it for the money, I did it as an example but I ain't no damn slave either.


Seduction is an art form like no other. It lends you the possibilities to seduce any man if you understand the psychological impact of written/typed words.


There are numerous arrangements of words that can entice and seduce a man or woman. Since I am heterosexual with lesbian behavior in my past, I will focus on seducing the male. Seduction is an art form like no other. It lends you the possibilities to seduce any man if you understand the psychological impact of written/typed words. I ain't gonna toot my own horn, but I have successfully aroused men with just text. If they were not aroused, they were definitely interested enough to beg me not to stop. It can be done, but it takes creativity and passion for descriptive writing.


With words, you can create chemistry where you may think there is none.

I do not come into Second Life, (an overpriced chat room) to just look good. My passion has always been writing and that will never change. With words, you can create chemistry where you may think there is none. Voice chatting may crossover into "Real Life" too much for some people which leaves you with only the chatbox to work with. We all come to Second Life with a goal of some kind, even if it is only to enjoy being in Second Life, then that is a goal.


She will give off subtle, sexy, energy with every word, leaving each word dripping with sexiness. 


Any woman who is mature and confident in Real Life can control the chatbox at her discretion. She will give off subtle, sexy, energy with every word, leaving each word dripping with sexiness. Tonality(the undertone of one's words) may be hard to to read, but with a graceful disposition a woman's words can never be misconstrued. The art of emoting is supposed to entice, intrigue, arouse, and straddle the mind of the man you are roleplaying with or just interested in. Mastering the art of emoting is invaluable to the single woman in Second Life. Once you get that partner you desire, keep your relationship fresh by checking out romantic novels and pay close attention to how the scenes play out, but also to the sexiest word arrangements. What turns you on may turn on your partner, best way to find out is to at least try to be spontaneous in Second Life with the roleplay.


Flourish in the Art of Emoting
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment