What's 💬Snipets💬?

Up until now my blog has been pretty damn focused on Locations and my Experiences at those locations, but today I have decided to offer more than just that. I would like to introduce: 💬Snipets💬

This new section of my blog is about my personal experiences within Second Life, (which technically is still Digital Exploration). This section will maybe offer a little perspective to those out there who may be facing the same situations. Some of my friends give me advice on the regular and out of respect to them they will remain anonymous, but their words of advice ring true to me and may ring true to you as well.


I am not too good at being "pithy" but I will try. I will waddle my way through the murky waters of  trying to unravel the psychological arrangement of those I have come in contact with in Second Life. From my own failed relationships to debunking the "No Drama" expression, I will try to cover all bases within these 💬Snipets💬

My hope is that those who visit here will join in on the conversation, all positive input  and advice is welcomed. (negative comments, nastiness or just rudeness will not be tolerated, I am sure there are tons of forums you can go to for that)
I've grown a tremendous amount in the last six months of being back in Second Life. From heartbreaks to epiphanies, I am still here, still exploring. Still writing. And through everything, the good, the bad and the ugly, I write. It's how I survive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment