, , ,

BeLLeVue Lounge

The first thing that excited me about this place was the barn door when you first rezz. I've learned from watching Flip Or Flop that a sliding barn door always hold something spectacular. I prayed a bit hoping they did the steel barn door justice. The sound of the door opening warmed my heart as soon as I saw what was behind it. A single room club with ample seating areas.




It's pretty big but also well decorated. The huge flat screen in the back played a series of gifs. At the writing of this blog I am still here, listening to the (commercial-less) stream and still enjoying the vibe of this place. The listing on the search says this place was around back in 2009 and just came back. Everything here is pretty much mesh, so they definitely upgraded it. The very goth taxidermy really sets this place apart. It gives the place class, a sense of elegance to what could have been just a run of the mill warehouse.

The second best part about this place is the windows (besides the chairs, me and my chairs). These windows let you see a pitch black sky, which really sets the tone. So often you have locations that are supposed to be "clubs" but the setting does not hold you there. Whenever a club/ lounge/sim owner goes out of the way to create an atmosphere, I really appreciate it.



"Be the Director of your Second Life experience." -BayBeeBella 
I totally came up with that quote just now on the fly. Stop being a cast member, don't even be the leading role. Be the director. Hmmm. Makes you wonder how often folks just stop experiencing the wonders here in Second Life and make things meaningless. That's not what Second Life is about. It's about EXPERIENCES. How long will you be a cast member in the movie you are supposed to be directing?


Visit this location: SLUrl
Join my group: /Digital Exploration/ 
Check out my Flickr: Flickr 

0 comments:

Post a Comment