, ,

💬Snipets💬: Animations

So for quite sometime I have been making animations for myself. I have always been one of those people who have to be different and stand out. In the process of talking to my guy I came up with an idea. How about changing the club scene by making animations specifically catering to that? So while I was messing around with some software a few months back, I sort of mastered animating in about 4 hours. Sheer determination was all it took. I wanted to hold a drink in the club and dance at the same time sooo bad, I succeeded.

So today I present to you one of many animations to come. The "Unisex Wall Lean" animation. You can prop that foot on the fall, hold your drink and look around at the crowded club, but also look cool doing it. I will eventually come out with different variations of this pose. The pose is copy/modify, no transfer. All I ask is that it is not resold or given away. Otherwise, do what you want. As my inventory of poses grow, I will get a vendor for you to try them out before purchase. Below is a picture of me using it at a location I covered in this blog a while back.



You can add this pose to your viewer's AO and play it whenever you feel like it. I love it and will be using every chance I get. Be creative with this pose. Post up and chat with that girl you been digging, use it for anything and everything. Post up on that patio and enjoy a nice sunset, or in an alley as you shoot craps with the homies. Turn of your AO and play this.. and you can post up anywhere.

Enjoy.
Soon as I learn how to take video in SL. I'll upload to Youtube.

To purchase: Digital Exploration Marketplace 

0 comments:

Post a Comment